1. Where exactly is it located?
· It is adjacent to the Madapati Hanumanth Rao Girls High School near YMCA, Hyderabad.
2. Does it have outpatient clinic for consultation?
· No, it is purely a nonclinical set up. The Central Reception collects specimens from the outpatients and the various departments analyze them at very nominal rates [mostly lower than private labs]. There are no inpatients.
3. Does it supply medicines free of cost?
· There is no sale or supply of any medicines. The only free service offered is vaccination against rabies following dog [and other animal] bite. This is subject to the condition that the vaccine is administered within the premises only. Moreover, the vaccine is of nerve tissue origin and requires daily administration in the abdomen around the umbilicus.
4. What are the working hours for availing the various services?
· The central reception is open on all working days from 8 AM to 12.30 PM.
Reports will be issued on the same
day [except for microbiological culture, HIV & Hepatitis B
screening between 4 -5PM.
· The International Vaccination Center is open to public from 10.30 AM to 4.30 PM.
· The anti rabies clinic is open on all the days throughout the year from 8 AM to 1 PM. On holidays, however the clinic closes at 12 NOON.
· The Central Blood Bank works round the clock for supply of blood. Diagnostic part of Blood Bank follows the Central Reception timings.